Crime
051 Young Money Member YMN Woo Killed in River North shooting
CHICAGO — Chicago police are investigating a deadly mass shooting that left one man dead and three others critically wounded early Sunday morning in the city’s River North area.
The shooting occurred at approximately 2:35 a.m. on Sunday, Dec. 28, 2025, near the intersection of North LaSalle Drive and West Hubbard Street, according to the Chicago Police Department.
Officers responded to multiple 911 calls reporting shots fired and several people wounded.
Upon arrival, officers discovered four adult men suffering from gunshot wounds in and around a green Lamborghini SUV parked in the area.
All four victims had been together and were in the process of entering the vehicle when the shooting occurred, police said.
34-year-old man — sustained multiple gunshot wounds to the body and was transported to Northwestern Hospital, where he was pronounced deceased.
36-year-old man — suffered a gunshot wound to the chest and was transported to Northwestern Hospital in critical condition.
43-year-old man — sustained a gunshot wound to the back and remains in critical condition.
35-year-old man — suffered multiple gunshot wounds to the body and is also listed in critical condition.
Police later identified the deceased victim as 34-year-old DeAndre Golden, also know was 051 WOO or YMN Woo.
He was the brother of fallen famous 051 Young Money member Melly from the same set, killed in 2019.
The Cook County Medical Examiner’s Office is expected to determine the official cause and manner of death.
According to investigators, four unknown male offenders approached the group on foot and opened fire, striking all four victims. After the shooting, the suspects fled the scene in a vehicle. No descriptions of the suspects or their vehicle have been released.
As of the latest update, no arrests have been made, and no suspects are in custody.
Detectives assigned to Area Three are actively investigating the incident. Authorities have not released information regarding a possible motive and said the investigation remains ongoing.
Police are urging anyone with information related to the shooting to come forward. Tips can be submitted anonymously through CPDTIP.com, or by contacting the Chicago Police Department’s 18th District at (312) 742-5870.
The community continues to mourn the loss of the victim while hoping for the recovery of the three men who remain hospitalized in critical condition.
Crime
Investigators Believe Nancy Guthrie Removed From Her Home and Likely Concealed or Disposed of Within a Two-Hour Drive
TUCSON, Ariz. — As the investigation into the disappearance of Nancy Guthrie continues, analysis of the known timeline suggests she was most likely removed from her residence between approximately 2:30 a.m. and 3:00 a.m. local Tucson time.
Based on that estimated window, investigators and independent analysts believe that if Guthrie was transported from her home, the suspect would have had sufficient time to conceal her or dispose of her remains within a two-hour driving radius of Tucson before first light.
Twilight on Sunday, February 1, 2026, began at approximately 5:40 a.m., providing a limited but significant period of darkness during which a suspect could have traveled undetected.
This geographic radius would encompass large areas of remote desert terrain, rural roadways, mountainous regions, and sparsely populated land across southern Arizona.
Law enforcement has not publicly confirmed a specific search zone but has emphasized that remote areas remain a focus of investigative efforts.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Pima County Sheriff’s Department have been working jointly on the case.
As previously announced, federal authorities recently released four images recovered from Nancy Guthrie’s home surveillance system, including images depicting a masked individual believed to be connected to the case.
Investigators have stated that over the course of eight days, they worked closely with private-sector technology partners to recover digital evidence that may have been lost, corrupted, or rendered inaccessible. Authorities indicated that certain recording devices may have been removed from the home, complicating early evidence collection efforts.
Officials have not publicly confirmed whether Guthrie is deceased, and the case remains classified as a missing person investigation. However, the working theory that she was forcibly removed from her residence during the early morning hours has guided search efforts.
Investigators have emphasized that locations where a victim may have been concealed or transported could still contain critical forensic evidence. If Nancy Guthrie was taken to a secondary location within the estimated timeframe, it is possible that trace evidence — including DNA belonging to both the victim and the perpetrator — could remain recoverable.
Identifying any site containing a combination of Nancy Guthrie’s DNA and that of a suspect would represent a significant breakthrough in the case and could substantially assist law enforcement in determining what occurred.
Authorities continue to urge anyone with information about Nancy Guthrie’s disappearance to come forward. Even seemingly minor details — including unusual vehicle activity, suspicious behavior, or knowledge of remote locations accessed during the early morning hours of February 1 — could prove vital.
Anyone with information related to the case is asked to contact the FBI at 1-800-CALL-FBI.
The investigation remains active and ongoing.
