Connect with us

Crime

Ahmad Jihad Bojeh Charged in Triple Homicide of Tourists in Kissimmee

Published

on

Ahmad Jihad Bojeh Charged in Triple Homicide of Tourists in Kissimmee vacation rental home Osceola County Robert Louis Kraft, Douglas Joseph Kraft and James John Puchan
Getting your Trinity Audio player ready...

OSCEOLA COUNTY, Fla. — Authorities have charged Ahmad Jihad Bojeh, 29, in connection with the fatal shooting of three men outside a vacation rental home near Kissimmee, Florida, over the weekend, according to the Osceola County Sheriff’s Office.

The shooting occurred on Saturday in a residential neighborhood in Osceola County.

Investigators said the three victims—two brothers and a longtime friend—were visiting Florida and staying at a nearby rental property.

Authorities reported that the men had extended their stay by one day due to vehicle issues and were outside the home awaiting assistance when the attack occurred.

The victims were identified as:

Advertisement
  • Robert Louis Kraft, 70, of Holland, Michigan
  • Douglas Joseph Kraft, 68, of Columbus, Ohio, Robert Kraft’s brother
  • James John Puchan, 69, of Ohio, a close friend of the brothers

All three victims were pronounced dead at the scene.

Osceola County Sheriff Christopher Blackmon described the killings as “horrific,” “senseless,” “cold-blooded,” and “premeditated.”

He stated that investigators found no prior relationship or known conflict between the victims and the suspect and characterized the incident as a random act of violence.

Bojeh, who was reportedly living in a residence adjacent to the vacation rental, was taken into custody shortly after the shooting without incident.

Investigators recovered two firearms from his home, according to the sheriff’s office.

Bojeh has been charged with three counts of first-degree premeditated murder. During his initial court appearance, he was denied bond.

Advertisement

Sheriff Blackmon also confirmed that Bojeh was known to law enforcement prior to the incident, citing multiple prior calls for service at his residence and a history that authorities said had previously raised concerns about public safety.

Court records indicate that Bojeh was involved in a 2021 shooting in which one person was injured.

He was charged at that time with offenses including attempted first-degree murder with a firearm and aggravated battery, but was later found not guilty by reason of insanity in 2022 and subsequently released.

The investigation remains ongoing.

Authorities have not announced any determination regarding motive beyond stating that there is no evidence at this time of a personal dispute between the suspect and the victims.

Advertisement

Crime

43-year-old Jason Finch killed after shooting in Port Jervis

Published

on

43-year-old-jason-finch-killed-after-shooting-in-port-jervis-145-147-hammond-street-fourth-ward
Getting your Trinity Audio player ready...

PORT JERVIS, N.Y. — February 15, 2026 — The City of Port Jervis Police Department is actively investigating a fatal shooting that occurred shortly after midnight on Hammond Street.

At approximately 12:32 a.m. on February 15, officers responded to multiple 911 calls reporting gunfire in the area of 145–147 Hammond Street, located in the city’s Fourth Ward.

Upon arrival, officers discovered 43-year-old Jason Finch suffering from multiple gunshot wounds to the upper body following what authorities described as a disturbance.

Finch was transported to Bon Secours Hospital for emergency medical treatment. Despite lifesaving efforts, he later succumbed to his injuries.

The investigation is being conducted as a homicide and is a coordinated effort involving the New York State Police and the Orange County District Attorney’s Office, with additional assistance from the Orange County Sheriff’s Office Special Operations Group and the Hudson Valley Crime Analysis Center.

Advertisement

Authorities have indicated that, at this time, the incident appears to be isolated and there is no known ongoing threat to the public.

Detectives continue to process evidence, conduct interviews, and pursue investigative leads.

The investigation remains active and ongoing. Anyone with information related to this incident is urged to contact the Port Jervis Police Department at 845-856-5101. Additional updates will be provided as new information becomes available.


Continue Reading